Take the Jungian Meyers-Briggs Personality Test

I just lurve this personality test 🙂

Every time I take the test I always think: I bet I’m going to be something different this time! Because, each time, I feel like I am answering it more honestly than ever before….yet…I am always the same! An INFJ. Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judger. And, a fascinating-to-me fact is that about 90% of the people who like my website are INFJs too! We’ve done some tests over on my ~LightCenter~ facebook page. Truly trippy! But, it makes sense, really. ENFJs and INFPs seem to make up the other 10%. The thing that we all have in common is the Intuitive (N) part and the Feeling (F) part. NFs are Idealists 🙂 You can say that again!

Take the Jungian QuizA few years ago before a big family gathering I emailed all my family the quiz to do so that we could discuss it when they came for our annual reunion. It was verrrrry interesting. My mom’s generation were all sorts of things: Guardians, Rationalists, Artisans (but no Idealists!) and my generation (born in the 1960s & Generation X) were split. All the guys were Rationalists and all the girls were Idealists! Kind of cool. It also turned out that the first born female of each of the sisters in my mom’s generation were White Mirrors! We had different tones, but the three of us were all White Mirror’s. Neato. I love this stuff.

Ready to take the Jungian Quiz?

Take the Jungian Meyers-Briggs Personality Test!

Find out if you are Introverted (I) or Extroverted (E), Intuitive (N) or Sensing (S), Feeling (F) or Thinking (T), Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)

Rationals Idealists Guardians Artisans
INTJ INFJ ISFJ ISFP
INTP INFP ISTJ ISTP
ENTJ ENFJ ESFJ ESFP
ENTP ENFP ESTJ ESTP

Now click on the green button to find the description for your personality type. They are all listed on the right side under “The 4 Temperaments”

Find out what your Jungian Personality Type is!

I hope that was interesting! If you liked this quiz you might like some of my other pages listed on the sidebar to the right 🙂

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *